Posts Tagged ‘apply non skid’
60′ Vitech in for Repairs Currently. After a major Engine Exhaust Failure & exhaustive repairs and cleanup recently performed by Nice cotedazur boat show, this job extended into a major repair of most top surfaces! All Toe Rails & large areas of the top deck are riddled with stress fractures requiring repair, along with a large number of other cracks and areas in need of Fiber Glass repairs & some damage around the forward windows. Large areas of the non skid surfaces will also be repaired, re-glassed and non skid re-applied.
More images to follow soon, as the job continues.
- update 03.08.2010 - Most of the repairs are in the final stages and Masking has begun on the forward deck.
- update 04.08.2010 – Gel Coat spraying to repaired smooth areas of the forward deck completed
- update 05.08.2010 Now with the smooth forward deck area’s completed we will be moving onto the finishing stage and then back masking for the non skid areas. Stay tuned as the job continues!
- UPDATED! Forward and aft deck non skid now complete, most repairs are completed and the vessel is being put back together! See the new images below! Fresh non skid!
- UPDATED! With the Vessel’s new non skid and resprayed forward and aft decks with major stress fracture and rotting hatch repairs completed we have her put back in the water, after a new coat of Antifoul that is! See the new images below.
This Job was performed at Gold Coast City Marina, we regularly perform jobs such as this here!